My super crafty and very pretty cousin Brandy presented me with this award, so I figured I'd play along. Sort of. I'm not tagging anyone, no matter how hard you make me try. :)
Aww, so cute! Anyway... here are the rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (check)
3. Answer the questions below (check)
4. Award this to 15 bloggers (not happening, sorry)
Seven things about myself
1. I am ambidextrous.
2. I am double-jointed.
3. I wish I was as fearless now as I was when I was little.
4. I have a 36" inseam and shopping for pants SUCKS.
5. I am a sugar addict.
6. I don't really care much for meat, though I do sometimes get a serious craving for a good steak.
7. I don't want anymore children.
Name your favorite color - hot pink and turquoise
Name your favorite song - this all completely depends on the day. Get Up by Korn is a good one right now.
Name your favorite dessert - cupcakes, silly. Or ice cream.
What wizzes you off - I don't even know what this means... what pisses me off? Liars and cheaters. And people that are disrespectful to the people they "love".
When you’re upset you - punch stuff. Or listen to music really loud.
Your favorite pet - the only pet I've got currently; the Devil in a catsuit, Turbo.
Black or white - both and neither.
Your biggest fear - missing out on life because of fear. So I guess, fear itself.
Best feature - I hate questions like this. I hate talking about myself. I'm incredibly loyal, I guess.
Everyday attitude - I like Brandy's answer: "Thug life" (see, she's fun)
What is perfection - HA! The only thing I believe in perfection in is food. So, food is perfection.
Guilty pleasure - Reality TV. Sugar. Frosting that comes in the plastic tub. Driving super fast.
That is all. Thanks, Brandy! You're the bestest!