Toy Story is pretty easily top 5 Disney movies for me. I just love it. And I haven't seen the third one yet, which makes me both sad and angry. Anyway, I got to see Buzz while we were at Disneyland but didn't get any pictures with him. :( The Buzz ride is a freaking blast though! We rode it twice, it was that good.
(This isn't the Buzz I was referring to, this is from the ride. We actually saw the real, live Buzz Lightyear walking through the park and giving fist-bumps. He was cute.)
Welp, moving on now to Getting to Know ME! Whether you like it or not. Ha.
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Hrm... I'm not sure. It would be fun to watch the drama of any of the 'Of Love' shows but you might get hit. Jersey Shore would be hilarious, but there's not really a host. Maybe The Singing Bee? :)
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
After I start the car, before I start moving. But only if I'm driving.
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
I am tragically allergic to hair removal cream, so it's shaving for me. But, ask anyone that has seen my legs and they will tell you, my hair doesn't grow like at all and when it does grow, it's thin and blonde. I hit the jackpot in leg hair. So I don't shave all that often anyway.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
Not really 'in' a house, but the garage. We have to have a garage. I hope to one day be able to park in my garage, but at the rate we accumulate toys, it's doubtful.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
I really like the candles that come out in fall time, and I would say my all-time favorite is the country apple one from Bath and Body Works. But pumpkin is pretty good, too.
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
House! It's the only show I watch every episode of.
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Cold. Depressed. Sad. :( (can you tell I'm not a big fan of fall? It leads to winter and it makes me angry)