Getting to know you, super late this week! Sorry kids, I'm just too worn out from the dunes last weekend and excited about California this weekend to get around to posting a real blog post! :| I'll be back next week though, for real, with a vengeance. Or something.
Anyway... now it's time for the questions! Feel free to leave me a comment with your answers. Just because.
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Eww, no. There is a reason they call it the 'perv stache'.
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
If you count no-name bands at the bar, Jaeger Town. If you don't, Nine Inch Nails. Which was two years ago, and that's just sad.
3. What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I was very, very small in the 80's. I would say if there were a sitcom I even watched, I don't remember it. My favorite show when I was tiny was Eureka's Castle, does that count?
4. Were you named after anyone?
My great-grandpa Kendall and my dad Joe, but I am spelled differently - Kendahl Jo.
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
It depends on what it is. A new shirt or pants - no. Underwear - yes.
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Clean my house!
7. What is your favorite department store?
??? I don't really shop at 'department' stores. I guess if I had to choose one, most of my money gets spent at Sears because of the tool department. But for anything other than tools, probably JC Penney.
8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal, where would you get it?
The hair on my legs doesn't grow and when it does grow, it's totally blonde, so I wouldn't waste it there. I think my underarms - that's the most annoying.