I haven't been sleeping. Well, I am sleeping, but apparently my body doesn't believe me because I am unbelievably tired! I get to have some sort of sleep-monitoring-thingy come keep me company at night on Wednesday; that will be awesome, I'm sure.
What that means, is I am too tired to think straight, see straight, function... I will be sure to blog a bunch while they work my inner kinks out so you can see just how out of my mind I can get! Sweet incentive to keep coming back, huh?
How about some getting to know you? And by you, I mean me, unless you leave me a comment getting to know you and then it will be getting to know us. Cool? Try it.
1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot, do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I would absolutely leave a note. I can't tell you how mad I get at people for things like this. I park in the middle of nowhere with my car so that I reduce my chances of someone knicking me and driving off.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Love my body, mostly. Though one day, I bet I'll have aftermarket accessories. Once certain parts start to head South.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Comedy and relate-a-bility (totally a word, shut up)
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
I don't BS. I don't think I'm interesting but why lie to make it seem so? That's just silly. What you read is all real, kids.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pork. I don't like pork and very rarely eat it now anyway.
6. How often to you eat out?
A lot. Like, almost every night. When I didn't work, I cooked 5 times a week but now that I'm working full-time plus whatever is going on on the side that day, there is no time to cook.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
I can't wear skinny jeans - my thighs are more chunky than my body, so they look horrible on me, if I can even get them all the way up. Plus I like the way boot-cut jeans fit.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Divorce, whilst planning the kill. Cheating is unforgiveable in my book.