Sooooo not a favorite movie, but the line is classic. I cracked up while watching that movie as everyone around me was in tears.
I am sorry I abandoned you. Do you hate me? I all of a sudden got really, really, really, really, really, really super busy at work and when that happens, nothing else happens in my life. Blech. Anyway, it's back to kind of normal now, so I am kind of back. Cool? So, here are the questions of the week, from MannLand5.
1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Confidence. That makes the entire difference.
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Oh boy, I'm a sympathy puker so definitely poopy diaper. I don't handle vomit well.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Totally introverted at first, but then as soon as I get to know you, watch out. Completely opposite.
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year... which one would you give up?
I'm going to have to think about this one. I'll be back...
Okay, I've decided I can't live without taste or sound for sure, and I would have a really hard time without sight, as well as seeing, so I'll have to go with smell. I could probably do without smell.
5. Cake or Pie?
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Well, I don't really watch a lot of TV. My favorite show is House, so let's say Thirteen from House.
7. My favorite website is.....?
I have so many I look at all the time. Favorite is relative.
8. The highlight of my day is....?
Leaving work! Hahaha seriously though, that part is pretty good. I don't know that I could classify the highlight.