So, I found this cool meme through Sara at Savvy Stitcher and I kinda like it! It comes from MannLand5. Now I just need to remember to do it every week. That's the hard part. (Like remembering to take my pills. Just too damn many things to do in between the thought and the action!) Anyway, here ya go. TMI of the week.
1. If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?Ohh, that's a tough one. Right this second? My nose. But in a few years when I get a little saggy in the chest area, totally my boobs. I never want saggy boobs; that makes me sad.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I've never watched a full soap opera! I've caught bits and pieces of them throughout the years, but neer got into that. Though, I really loved The OC which is kind of a soap opera for teens. So, The OC.
3. Favorite clothing brand?
Aeropostale for shirts, Vanity for jeans
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Afternoon shopping spree, for sure. I don't mind cleaning much.
5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Ewww, no thanks! It's just fine as is. :P But I would totally Boobdazzle. That would be awesome.
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Does Tinkerbell count? If not her, then Tiana from The Princess and The Frog.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I can't remember the last time I cried watching a movie.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
In chronological order: elbow, nose, knee, multiple fingers and knuckles, knee cap, pinky toe, big toe