Happy Valentine's Day! I made you some super cute cupcakes, and also some cinnamon rolls, and cheesecake, so come on over and get it. :) I may or may not have been in a serious baking mood this weekend, so what? I tried to take a picture of the goodies, but my camera is so dead it won't even turn on to tell me it's dead. That's, like, deader than dead. In honor of the mushy crap that goes on today, here's a list of things I love!! In no particular order. And very possibly missing a few key items.
1. My husband who loves me even though I put pink frosting on his cinnamon rolls this morning
2. Punk, who deserves so much more than what life has given her
3. Having a little sister, who is my bestest best friend forever and ever, and laughs at me even when I'm not funny, and calls me PAN-DUUUUH, and gets the cupcake thing, and gets the pink thing, and is still my best friend even when we don't talk for weeks at a time sometimes
4. Turbo (Satan in cat form, yes, but still my little guy [even though sometimes he tries to take my life for real])
6. My orange Kitchenaid
7. Having socks with cupcakes on them
8. Thai peanut pasta from Guru's, which is so good that even when I try to convince myself I am going to get something different, without fail when they ask what I want, it comes out of my mouth
9. Sweet potato fries from Guru's
10. My other BFF Ari, who eats Guru's and six cupcakes in the same day with me, and then sympathizes with me over how long we're going to have to do the EA Sports thing to work them off. :)
11. My mama and my daddy and my little brother and my big sister and my nephew and my niece and all the other amazing people in my life, who are some of the best family a girl could ever ask for
12. My blog readers!!! You guys are the best
13. (this one is a Love/Hate relationship) LOVE: Necco conversation hearts, for putting "Tweet Me" on a coversation heart. HATE: Necco conversation hearts, for changing their flavors. You've been doing it right for years and years and years and decades, and you change NOW? And your new flavors are gross. Thanks for listening.
14. Having a craft room, that is just mine, and just for crafting.
I could go on for years and hours, but I'll stop there. Have a great day!
Oh, and if you didn't get what you were looking for from that one special someone, just let it go. As much as I love this Holiday, I don't fall for the media BS that I should be getting flowers and chocolates and everything I ever asked for today. To me, it's so much better if it happens on a day where things like that aren't expected. Plus, flowers are over-rated. :) Kthanxbye!