TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I dream big when it comes to my wish list, but honestly, I don't expect anything at all.
- Dyson vacuum
- sewing machine
- a penguin :)
- new TV
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
I always love the blankets my grandma makes for me.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I would love to learn how to crochet, and then make some really cute crocheted hats and scarves.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I can't even remember. I know I loved my Snuggle bear to death, and my Bixby. I was pretty partial to things I could cuddle with.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
a Wii, anything that shows up on a commercial on the Disney channel
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I love egg nog! And anything, really. I love to eat.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I haven't decided yet, but since Husband just got laid off, I'm sure pretty much everything for the families will be handmade for Christmas this year.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Story. I die when the younger brother is in his snow gear!
9. Favorite holiday song?
Thistehair the Christmas Bear by Alabama
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
When I was little, we used to go sledding around Christmas. My dad manages a tire shop so we would get huge tubes and go to one really big hill and I loved it! I also really love Christmas lights, and we would go to our grandparents' house on Christmas Eve, have dinner, open one present, and then drive around and look at Christmas lights until all of the kids were asleep [or pretending to be, like I did a lot!] I still love just driving around looking at lights.