This is a contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut [and I was also tagged by Von!]. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I really, really want to go to Australia and dive the reef.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
I am mostly in the car by myself! [Lucky me] It all depends on my mood. I've been digging Black Eyed Peas lately, but also NIN fills the car quite a bit. And Rise Against.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Oh man... could I spend the night driving a McLaren F1 through Europe? That sounds nice. But I would need all other drivers off the road so I could go as fast as I wanted to.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Hahahaha CUPCAKES!!! I am a total addict. Oh, and the Of Love shows. I can't help myself.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Sadly enough, only Texas.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
I got through the last Harry Potter book in a day.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. It doesn't get much more time-travelling than that!
8. What is your favorite local escape?
I love the aquarium, and Thanksgiving Point, and any cupcake place.
9. How do you escape on a budget?
I buy a cupcake [or three] and sit in my car with the music cranked and eat it [or them] all by myself. Or, I just take a bubble bath with the door locked.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
There's a place inside Disney's California Adventure that has the most amazing french onion soup! I crave it constantly. And the Mexican food in San Antonio is divine. And the Harley Davidson BBQ place in Vegas is pretty darn good. And since we don't yet have one, I've only ever eaten In 'N' Out on vacation and I LOVE that place.