Today's Ten on Tuesday is 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV. Oh, man! I have to admit these? Alright, here goes. [Don't judge me!]
1. "Of Love" shows - Seriously, I cannot help myself. It's so horrible and I can't look away.
2. I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! - This show is hilarious. I can't believe some of the things that they say.
3. Manswers - Like Mythbusters, but skanky. Amazingly stupid.
4. 1000 Ways To Die - So entertaining.
5. Real World - TRAIN WRECK! Love the fighting.
I seriously can't think of any others. I don't watch TV much and when I do, it's usually House or CSI, which are not guilty pleasures; I just plain love them.